Infertility is common, which means the chances are high that you know someone who has gone through it or is experiencing it. It may be a short journey for some, while it may be long for others. But one thing that we all know is that it is physically as well as mentally draining for the one who is going through it. Whether you are taking IVF, IUI, and Clomid cycle, fertility treatment is a high-stress time. The high IVF treatment cost in IVF centre only adds to the stress.
Whether you are a family or a friend, here are the thoughtful gift ideas that will make the couple struggling with infertility loved:
- Self-care kit – You can help your friend with her health by gifting her a kit filled with aromatic candles, body scrubs, face masks, tea, chocolates, or anything she loves.
- Personalized journal – Journaling is one of the best ways to vent out one’s emotions, and it is the best gift for someone who is struggling with getting pregnant. Your friend can use the journal every day. Many online businesses customize the journal according to the clients’ needs. You can get the one with a positive quote on the cover or pick the one in your friend’s favorite color. It will be the perfect place to jot down affirmations feelings or track the cycles.
- A heating pad or ice pack – When your friend is going through IVF treatment, she might be getting the PIO injections. You can help her feel comfortable by gifting her the heating pad and an ice pack.
- Date night/movie theatre tickets – You can also give a gift card to your friend’s favorite restaurant so that she and her partner can enjoy their favorite meal and re-kindle the spark between them. You can also suggest to them the best things to watch in the local theatre or gift them tickets to a movie.
- Couple massage – IVF treatment can be very stressful for the couple, so you can also gift them a spa getaway to enjoy a couple’s massage, pedicure/manicure, and facials.
- Cooking class – Cooking together can be a great bonding exercise. A couple struggling to get pregnant can re-kindle the love between them by learning and cooking something delicious together. You can gift them the vouchers for a good cooking class.
Even if you can’t conceive the way you hoped, life will still go on. You will find it hard at first. But with the help of your friends and family, you can survive it. Your life will not end with the outcome of your fertility treatment. To reduce your stress, you should find out the IVF cost in Hyderabad. You should discuss your IVF treatment with a specialist from the fertility clinic Anna Nagar. You should help your near ones going through fertility treatment and make them feel happier and healthier.