“Health is wealth” we all have heard this often while growing up. Our everyday schedule is jam-packed with travel for work, longer duration of sitting without giving any room for relaxation activities. Irrespective of age, stretching your activities and schedules without proper rest, food habits, and no physical exercises invites joint pain in knee.
Few of the dos and don’ts for the younger generation in case of joint pain:
- Consume healthy and natural foods such as pulses, green leafy vegetables, dairy-rich food, consisting of proteins, calcium, vitamins, and minerals.
- Practicing yoga and meditation techniques for better results.
- Moderate physical workouts.
- Maintain proper sitting and standing postures in the office and at home.
- Avoid junk food
- Over stretching and exertion
- Improper bodyweight or overweight
Although it is better to consult doctors for aggravated joint pain treatment, there are various ways through which the pain can be controlled through timely curative and preventive measures.
Curative and holistic therapies like:
- Creams and ointments for pain relief
- Oil massages
Although one suffers from joint pain in old age, the younger generation experiences it due to their unhealthy lifestyle. So as prevention is better than cure, people of all age groups need to have a healthy lifestyle. For older generations, curative treatments with the help of creams, oils, and lotions give faster relief and better support for joint pains and knee joints.
Effective creams and oils turn out to be a great boon during knee or joint pain for providing instant relief. This is also one of the easier and safer ways of getting rid of joint pain. All you need to do is to apply the cream on the joint two to three times a day. You can apply these creams all by yourself. This becomes easier for the older generation.
Some more simple and effective ways for the older generation to stay away from joint pains as preventive measures are as follows.
- Regular walking schedules
- Simple hand and leg exercises
- Getting enough sleep is also very important
- Taking food at regular intervals
In a nutshell, knee joint pains are irresistible problems, especially for the elders. You can also look for easy and safe preventive measures and curative measures to prevent or cure joint pain. Staying far from these joint pains by following a good diet regime, simple and regular exercises, or application of creams and lotions externally makes a person feel happier and stronger.